You know what? The blogging world is a great place. Just when I am feeling low and wondering why I take the time to blog my feelings, I receive an award from an admired friend.
Kathy at Lofty Matters always seems to know when I need a kind word. She has often dropped me an email to say hi. I love reading all of her blogs. She is a terrific writer, whether she is writing about technological matters or about the birth of her new grandson. Her posts are always interesting. To have such a great writer, such as Kathy, bestow an award on my blog is gratifying. Thank you Kathy.
I started this blog as a way to record what goes on in my life. I think that the best thing that has come from this blog is the friendships I have gained. It has also allowed me a source to put my feelings down as in the case of the loss of my brother in-law yesterday. I have had bloggers pray with me that my daughter would make it through her push ups while in basic training. My life is out there through this blog.
This Award is presented to bloggers who display consistency in any one or a combination of these conditions:
1. The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
2. The Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.
3. There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.
4. The Blog is refreshing and creative.
5. The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking..
The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following steps:
1. Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
2. The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post.
3. Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or more older Post to support.
4. The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.
5. The Blogger must display the Award at any location at the Blog
I am passing this award on to:
1. Table for Five
2. My Thoughts Ideas and Ramblings
3. I Know Everything, Just Ask My Hubby