Jan 28 2013

Weekend of Sewing

Published by at 10:02 am under a bit of everything

I made myself get dressed on Saturday. Sometimes, when I want to sew, I don’t get dressed. I stay in my pajamas all day. I am working, assembly line style, on Valentine’s Day wall hangings. I keep thinking of more people that might like to have one. I am making 6 but am already thinking that I should have made one for my mom and my mother in-law.

It is Monday and that means getting book work for our business done or at least acted on. This time of year is full of filing W-2 forms and other tedious tasks. I would rather be sewing! or on the Internet with my buddies.

I’m taking a break to participate in More About Me.

Acting Balanced

Here are the Questions:

1. On a long road trip do you prefer to be the driver or a passenger? Or do you prefer to travel a different way all together?When traveling with my husband, I prefer to leave all the driving to him. He prefers it that way. I am lulled to sleep as we travel down the road.

2. Do you use a slow cooker? Favorite thing to make? When I cooked, I used a slow cooker. I made pork chops and sliced potatoes covered with mushroom soup.

3. Which type of festival would you rather go to… Wine and Food, Music or Sports? I would rather go to a sporting event. I can’t believe I am saying that!

4. What is your favorite fallacy? Put on your big girl panties.

and now for my question…
5. Do you prefer coffee or tea? I am a coffee drinker, all the way!

• 11 Responses to “Weekend of Sewing”

1. Tami AKA My Kid's Mom on 28 Jan 2013 at 10:24 am

Coffee! I’m totally addicted.

2. Mamaw's Place on 28 Jan 2013 at 11:56 am

Neither. I love Pepsi. But I will also drink Pepsi. And did I mention I’m a huge fan of Pepsi?
      Mamaw’s Place´s last blog post ..Pyrex Heaven

3. Sammie on 28 Jan 2013 at 12:12 pm

Both! lol More so coffee though. Tea is nice replacement in the evenings.
      Sammie´s last blog post ..MQAM- Gimme Coffee!

4. Judy on 28 Jan 2013 at 12:20 pm

I am a mixed bag. I have 2 cups of coffee in the morning, then 2 cups in the afternoon. In between I drink tea. When I was working that could as many as 8 to 10 cups. I have cut back since I am at home.

5. Wayne on 28 Jan 2013 at 2:26 pm

I am a tea guy myself but I have been drinking McDonalds coffee of all things lately. Thanks for playing along. Heather and I appreciate it.
      Wayne´s last blog post ..A Grown Up Listicles

6. Arlene on 28 Jan 2013 at 5:23 pm

I love me some Southern sweet tea with plenty of ice on a hot summer’s day.
      Arlene´s last blog post ..Monday Quiz About Me

7. Nani on 28 Jan 2013 at 5:48 pm

I’m a coffee woman!
      Nani´s last blog post ..Busy Morning

8. Clairity on 28 Jan 2013 at 6:51 pm

I love both. I have a cup of coffee at breakfast and it’s a different tea each day for the rest of the day.
      Clairity´s last blog post ..Monday Quiz about me

9. jen @ grown in southern ground on 28 Jan 2013 at 10:00 pm

i hate coffee. i don’t drink tea that often but sometimes.

10. Melindah on 04 Feb 2013 at 7:12 pm

Coffee all the way, baby!

Those pink fabrics are giving me life; so cute!

11. Estelle Page on 07 Feb 2013 at 11:17 am

Love the Valentine’s wall-hangings!!
      Estelle Page´s last blog post ..Should Web Designers Know How to Code?