Jan 07 2013

Monday Quiz~About Me

Published by at 3:04 pm under a bit of everything

To try to get to know other bloggers better, I enjoy taking part in the following meme. Join us! Just answer the questions and then add a question of your own. Click on the picture to join others who have participated.
Acting Balanced

1. What do you think the biggest downside to being rich and famous would be? It would be hard not to be taken advantage of. I’d want to help everyone
2. What is the most interesting news article you read or heard about last week? I saw online about a baby that had a feather coming out of his cheek. The doctors have no idea how it got into his cheek.
3. Who kissed you for the first time? I don’t know.
4. How much do you typically tip at a decent sit down restaurant?15% and throw in a few dollars more if the service is great
and now for my question…
What is your favorite wood species? I love hickory wood.

• 6 Responses to “Monday Quiz~About Me”

1. Arlene on 07 Jan 2013 at 4:35 pm

I think maple is beautiful.
      Arlene´s last blog post ..Monday Quiz About Me

2. jen @ grown in southern ground on 07 Jan 2013 at 6:57 pm

i don’t think i have a favorite type of wood… maybe bonsai trees/ does that count?

3. blueyes on 07 Jan 2013 at 8:02 pm

I didn’t know wood species was a thing? lol

I honestly don’t know about this. I can tell you I don’t like pine trees, gum ball trees, nor black walnut trees. All of which reside on my property and annoy the ever loving crap out of me. The black walnut obviously drops those all over the place and the gum ball drops all of it’s little sticker things and then the pine straw and pine cones. Oh good lord.

OH! I almost forgot about the oaks. Crunch, crunch, crunch when I walk around stepping on the acorns. Those I actually don’t mind though but man they shed a lot of leaves.

Got a maple out there too, that one doesn’t bother me too much either except the extra leaves lol
      blueyes´s last blog post ..Monday Quiz About Me #33

4. Flora on 07 Jan 2013 at 8:47 pm

I like big oak trees.
      Flora´s last blog post ..Monday Quiz About Me – 1

5. Judy on 08 Jan 2013 at 6:03 am

My wood choices are maple and pine. Most of my furniture is colonial.

6. Wayne on 08 Jan 2013 at 9:53 am

I love the smell of burning pine though burning peach wood smells great too.
      Wayne´s last blog post ..Wordless Wednesday – Reptile Edition