Oct 18 2011

Complaining Post

Published by at 10:13 am under health

Feel free to skip reading this post because it is a whining one. I have been having headaches. The farmers in our area are harvesting corn and soy beans and that means there is a lot of stuff floating in the air. I get headaches this time of year and I cannot get rid of them!

With headaches comes sleep issues. I took a sleep aid Sunday night and still couldn’t get to sleep and I had the weirdest dream! I dreamt about two elderly women who came to me because they needed

• 9 Responses to “Complaining Post”

1. Rebecca on 18 Oct 2011 at 11:35 am

Sorry to hear about your headaches! Is it like an allergic reaction in your sinuses? Maybe you had such a crazy dream because you need that fluff in the air to be evacuated! Dreams are weird, I know!
      Rebecca´s last blog post ..Meet Me on Monday #53

2. Tanya on 18 Oct 2011 at 11:45 am

That is quite some dream! I always get bad headaches during monsoon season(I live in Tucson). They are miserable. I hope they start going away soon, I know its not fun :(
      Tanya´s last blog post ..Picture Perfect Candle

3. Rose on 18 Oct 2011 at 2:53 pm

Have you tried visiting an allergist? I used to have terrible allergy problems this time of year. I hope that you feel better soon!
      Rose´s last blog post ..a red/purple addition and in the works this week

4. Brenda on 18 Oct 2011 at 8:01 pm

I’m sorry about your headaches. Seeing an allergist is a great idea! It’s really made a huge difference for my son.
      Brenda´s last blog post ..My Stater Bros. and Albertsons Shopping Trips

5. Lynne on 18 Oct 2011 at 9:20 pm

Can’t help you with the freaky dreams, (and that one was really freaky!), but I recommend Excedrin Sinus and Claritin, yes, I take them both Excedrin Sinus is the only one that works for me and it is hard to find, but most Walgreens have it. I can’t survive this time of year without it
      Lynne´s last blog post ..A Branson Thanksgiving

6. Sue on 19 Oct 2011 at 2:14 pm

That sounds like a weird dream – hope your allergies are better soon :)
      Sue´s last blog post ..Check out this Book: Tristan Works as a Therapy Dog

7. Beth on 19 Oct 2011 at 3:16 pm

You dream relates to the fear you have on the effects of you breathing that bad air around you during this time frame. Here’s to better sleeping tonight!

8. Hyder on 20 Oct 2011 at 11:37 pm

I think you should use dust mask during these days. As of your dream don’t worry about it. You get to see in dreams what you think of during the day. I see a connection between your headache caused by unclean air and your dream.

9. video porteiros on 15 Nov 2011 at 10:47 am

Great stuff. very incisive post, i really appreciate it. The example you have shown in your post is really good and easily.Thanks for sharing understandable.