Aug 18 2009

Heads or Tails #103

Published by at 12:13 pm under entertainment,Heads or Tails

Heads Or Tails

This week’s theme at Heads or Tails is “pail or “pale”. Make any kind of post using either theme/prompt. You can even use both.

If you want to join the bloggers who participate in Heads or Tails, simply click on the picture and you will be taken to the Heads or Tails website. It is easy and fun and you will meet many nice bloggers.

Me and my son celebrating his first birthday. Myrtle Beach 1986.

What are my fondest memories of visits to the beach? It is taking my kids and watching their faces as their feet touched sand for the first time. I loved using pails and shovels to build castles out of sand and letting them bury me up to my neck. Fun times!

• 10 Responses to “Heads or Tails #103”

1. Autumn on 18 Aug 2009 at 1:44 pm

I’ve never been to that kind of beach before. Just a cold, rocky one in OR. It’s on my list of things to do before I kick the…(wait for it)…pail!
      .-= Autumn´s last blog ..Sunday’s Song =-.

2. Vicki on 18 Aug 2009 at 3:44 pm

I love the beach, and love the pail, it’s cute with all those bears!

Love the photo too!
      .-= Vicki´s last blog ..Heads Or Tails =-.

3. Anthony North on 18 Aug 2009 at 4:22 pm

I could still spend hours on the beach, making sand castles are more. They’re such great places.
      .-= Anthony North´s last blog ..EMPATHY =-.

4. sandy on 18 Aug 2009 at 5:01 pm

special pale special memories
      .-= sandy´s last blog ..Heads or Tails – the pail in the hand of a country girl =-.

5. angie on 18 Aug 2009 at 7:30 pm

the little pail is super cute

6. Grace on 18 Aug 2009 at 8:21 pm

Love sand and pails… I actually still have my oldest daughter’s first pail… and she just turned 13!
      .-= Grace´s last blog ..HOTs – #103 =-.

7. Grace on 18 Aug 2009 at 8:35 pm

Forgot to answer your ? on my blog… I was in Alaska on business… being from Florida it was quite a change. Hi temp never got about 65… and I’m living in 90s and higher usually in July.
      .-= Grace´s last blog ..HOTs – #103 =-.

8. Eymir Köyü on 19 Aug 2009 at 12:52 pm

Really nice blog. An interesting article
      .-= Eymir Köyü´s last blog ..dofollowliste =-.

9. Julia on 19 Aug 2009 at 2:48 pm

The beach trips are wonderful! I love them too. Somehow pictures always look great at the beach as well.

I love the cool air coming off the Pacific that’s my favorite part of the beach. The kids get to burrow like ground squirrels-bonus!!
      .-= Julia´s last blog ..Wordless Wednesday =-.

10. SHRADDHA on 19 Aug 2009 at 11:02 pm

OH! WE LIVE IN CENTRAL AMERICA.

As a teen i lived near the beach…wonderful wonderful memories!
      .-= SHRADDHA´s last blog ..Writing Prompts =-.