Jun 19 2009

Four Foods on Friday #80

Published by at 3:45 pm under Four Foods on Friday

Enough of that work related blogging and on to some fun stuff! It is Friday!

Fun, Crafts and Recipes

#1. bestmomma’s question. If you could copy the cooking expertise and ability of one person, who would it be?
That would be my mom. She can make anything and it seems effortless.

#2. What’s the first red food that comes to your mind?
Red Velvet cake. I made one once and still have the red food coloring stain on that page in my cook book. LOL

#3. How do you eat your strawberries?
Plain although I do love chocolate covered strawberries too.

#4. Share a recipe that uses cherries.
Cherries in the Snow
1 can crushed pineapple
1 can Eagle brand milk
1 can cherry pie filling
1 8 oz cool whip

Combine all ingredients and mix well. Place in a bowl or muffin liners for individual servings. Refrigerate.

Check out Val’s blog at Fun, Crafts and Recipes to see how others answered the questions for this weeks Four Foods on Friday. Thanks Val.

• 8 Responses to “Four Foods on Friday #80”

1. blueyes on 19 Jun 2009 at 4:43 pm

Ooo I forgot about chocolate on strawberries. Yummy.

2. Sourav on 20 Jun 2009 at 5:13 am

Don’t you love walnuts.They are just my favorite.Besides that I also love mango shake and strawberry shake.

3. Clair on 20 Jun 2009 at 7:32 am

Me too, I love strawberries dipped in chocolate 🙂

4. corrin on 20 Jun 2009 at 7:44 am

Oh that recipe sounds sinful! Something I could definitely eat a big bowl of in one sitting.
      .-= corrin´s last blog ..Four Foods on Friday =-.

5. Anna on 20 Jun 2009 at 8:37 pm

One of my cookbooks has several stains from cocoa powder. It is somewhat appropriate, though, since the book is all about brownies, and my favourite go-to recipe for brownies is in there… 😀

6. Adam Railing on 24 Jun 2009 at 7:16 am

7. Dave Brown on 25 Jun 2009 at 9:23 am

If I could have anyones cooking ability it would be my grandmothers. You wouldn’t believe how many different recipies she knows by heart. She’s the woman that taught me how to cook, and I thank her all the time for it. I love that I learned how to cook from her, and that now it’s become a real passion of mine. So I feel ya on wanting some cooking skills from mom.

8. Charla on 26 Jun 2009 at 3:34 pm

Strawberries dipped in chocolate sound sooooo good right now. I think I could eat a dozen. 🙂
      .-= Charla´s last blog ..Four Foods On Friday 81 =-.