Apr 07 2009

Heads or Tails “List Three”

Published by at 1:26 pm under entertainment,Heads or Tails

Heads Or Tails
The subject for this weeks Heads or Tails is List Three.

I have three favorite movies. Actually, I have many favorite movies but these are the first three that came to my mind.

The first one is Shawshank Redemption. I love how the bad guy gets his just reward in the end. Muwahaha!

My second most favorite movie is Grease with John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John. Oh my goodness did they have great chemistry. Any more heat and the audience would have needed an AED. LOL

Third third movie is Heidi with Shirley Temple. Can you believe it was made in 1937?!! I wonder how old Shirley Temple is. Do you know?

• 12 Responses to “Heads or Tails “List Three””

1. Skittles on 07 Apr 2009 at 2:05 pm

I think those wonderful movies would top lots of people’s list! I know they do mine. :)

Skittles´s last blog post..Another Google Ad

2. Autumn on 07 Apr 2009 at 3:55 pm

Love Shawshank Redemption! One of the few times that a movie was better than the book. :)

Autumn´s last blog post..Heads or Tails

3. The Hawg! on 07 Apr 2009 at 3:59 pm

You know, I loved Grease as a kid.

Then I had a daughter.

Then I started to pay attention to the message it sends young girls (i.e., tart it up and you’ll be happy).

Now I just don’t know how I feel about it…

The Hawg!´s last blog post..Music Monday — Mucky Pup!

4. Karen on 07 Apr 2009 at 4:08 pm

Oh! I never thought about it that way. I really love the music.

5. lupusurvivor on 07 Apr 2009 at 6:31 pm

nice list. i also love grease! thanks for visiting my hot @ lupusurvivor.com

lupusurvivor´s last blog post..HoT Week # 85

6. Tumblewords on 07 Apr 2009 at 7:34 pm

Good choices! I wholeheartedly agree!

Tumblewords´s last blog post..Lists for Heads or Tails

7. Simone on 07 Apr 2009 at 9:58 pm

Great movies

I did go through a phase where I was also unhappy about the message in Grease (before I had my daughter) – but then I decided I just love the music and energy of movie.

When my daughter is old enough I think we could use sections of this movie as talking points…….

Simone´s last blog post..List of three

8. Marlborogirl on 08 Apr 2009 at 4:30 am

Probably I will be the first among all you guys who have never seen these movies, Shame on me

9. staciesmadness on 08 Apr 2009 at 9:11 am

hmm, best two out of three. :)

staciesmadness´s last blog post..It’s Tuesday?

10. Vixen on 09 Apr 2009 at 12:54 pm

How on earth did I forget about Heidi? Ladybug is the perfect age to share that with me! Off to the rental store.

Vixen´s last blog post..Patience is the key to paradise

11. Karen on 09 Apr 2009 at 1:04 pm

Glad I could remind you! Enjoy.

12. Erica on 21 Apr 2009 at 2:20 am

Oh I love Shawshank Redemption! That’s an awesome movie. :)

Erica´s last blog post..‘Peanut Sniffing’ Dog Fundraiser for Allergy Sufferer