Dec 08 2008

Win BenSpark’s Big Box of Awesome!

Published by at 5:11 pm under entertainment

What do you do with all the stuff you collect? My green bracelet from PPP’s party at the Las Vegas nightclub, Tao, is still on my jewelry stand. Do your doo dads hold sentimental value? My friend, Drew, has decided it is time to part with some of the items he has collected over the years. He calls his mystery collection the Big Box of Awesome. Drew has been to some neat places and conventions so I would venture to guess that his Big Box of Awesome holds some cool items. He did give me a hint as to one of the items in his mystery collection. It is a pair of brown leather gloves, size large. Wow! He has better doo dads than me.

You can have a stab at winning the Big Box of Awesome over at Drew’s blog. Head over there to see more of what’s in the Big Box of Awesome and enter the contest.

• 7 Responses to “Win BenSpark’s Big Box of Awesome!”

1. Michael New Jr. on 08 Dec 2008 at 5:25 pm

The big box of awesome sounds pretty cool…I mean AWESOME!!!

Michael New Jr.´s last blog post..Zito Pitches Well Through 5, Gets No Decision

2. Julie on 08 Dec 2008 at 8:07 pm

He’s got some of the craziest stuff in this box! I hope the winner does a really good blog post about it all!

Julie´s last blog post..Christmas and My Cats

3. BenSpark on 08 Dec 2008 at 8:17 pm

Thanks for “leaking” this item to the world Karen. I appreciate it! 🙂

BenSpark´s last blog post..First Snow

4. […] fellow IZEA Insider, Drew, is giving away to one lucky winner. The mystery contents are sloooowly being revealed. Why so slowly? Because boys are […]

5. Walter on 09 Dec 2008 at 1:08 am

I wonder what makes the box of awesome, awesome. I guess there is only one way to find out!

Walter´s last blog post..How to Buy a Used Car : Tips for Buying a Used Car

6. Kim on 09 Dec 2008 at 8:08 am

Well now I’m just going to have to enter the contest ain’t I?? I gotta know what’s in the box!!

Kim´s last blog post..Lots of snow

7. Tina on 09 Dec 2008 at 4:44 pm

uw you went to a ppp party girl! get you with your braclet 😉

Tina´s last blog post..HEADS OR TAILS – Same Faces!