Nov 16 2008

Fill Your Bathtub with Cereal

Published by at 9:03 pm under a bit of everything

Do you understand why I am addicted to reading my friend’s blogs? If I didn’t spend hours online, I would never find out all the important things that happen in life! I just saw on Ted Murphy’s blog that he is giving away 52 boxes of cereal! Are you asking why? You have to know Ted. He is all about giving and helping others.

Enter Ted’s contest and help a family in need. All you have to do is blog or twitter about the contest and tell Ted what your favorite cereal is. You can choose to keep your winnings or give them away, but if Ted’s contest gets over 500 unique comments, he’ll give another 52 boxes of cereal to his local food bank. You win, they win, we all win together!

Jump on board and get everyone excited about this contest and we might start a snowball event! Just think, everyone will be helping feed those who are hungry.

• 6 Responses to “Fill Your Bathtub with Cereal”

1. Ted Murphy on 16 Nov 2008 at 9:16 pm

Yeeeeehaw! The the snowball begin!

Ted Murphys last blog post..Win a Bathtub Full of Cereal

2. Lynne on 17 Nov 2008 at 3:18 pm

Thanks for letting me know! I’ve entered this one too!

Lynnes last blog post..Win Cereal and Help a Family in Need

3. Clairvoyant Magda on 18 Nov 2008 at 7:11 am

Awesome!

Clairvoyant Magdas last blog post..I wanted to peek in my future

4. Jenny on 18 Nov 2008 at 9:59 am

That’s a fantastic idea! I think I just might do that! One can never have (or give away) enough Corn Flakes …

Jennys last blog post..Fall In All

5. Rebecca on 18 Nov 2008 at 12:04 pm

Ted’s doing a great thing, but I have to share my young son’s reaction when he saw the photo, above. When I explained what Ted was doing (a photo op to promote donating food), my son quizzically asked, “He’s wasting all that food for the photo?”

LOL. My kids kinda think outside the box. 😀

P.S. Karen, I sent you an email with a little help on the question you asked, about centering photo captions. Did you get it? I hope it helped!

Rebeccas last blog post..CommentLuv needs updating on this site. Please download the latest version and install it on your site. This message will apear during the first 10 minutes of each hour. This remote script will cease returning posts in 7 days

6. Scarpe Da Ginnastica on 20 Nov 2008 at 6:52 pm

Speaking about this photo, i think it is a cool and funny remake of an old Who album cover of a record called “The Who Sell Out”, in that cover there was the singer in a bathtub full of beans.

Scarpe Da Ginnasticas last blog post..Un Nuovo Tipo di Scarpe Da Ginnastica Per Bambini