Sep 09 2008

All Pressed

Published by at 2:47 pm under Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday MemeToday is Tuesday and that means I really needed to tackle something. I did feel motivated this morning as I threw all the clothes into the washing machine. I only hoped I would still feel motivated when it came time to iron the ones that needed pressing. Well, guess what. I did it. It feels good to have it done. I hate to iron clothes. Do you ever hate to wear something because you know that if it gets dirty and you have to wash it, it will need to be ironed? For more tackles, check out 5minutesformom.com.

• 12 Responses to “All Pressed”

1. Lynne on 09 Sep 2008 at 3:15 pm

Nice job! I HATE to iron!

2. Tammy on 09 Sep 2008 at 8:02 pm

I would rather scrub toilets with my bare hands than iron!

Seriously!

Tammys last blog post..Tackle It Tuesday

3. DJ on 10 Sep 2008 at 9:41 am

I try not to buy clothes that need to be ironed for that very reason!

DJs last blog post..That Darn Cat!

4. Katie on 10 Sep 2008 at 9:54 am

I LOVE ironing clothes. Great tackle!

Katies last blog post..Healthy Pumpkin Bread

5. Andrea Baker on 10 Sep 2008 at 10:30 am

yes. Yes I do.

My ironing board is always out. But its for sewing and crafting. I don’t iron unless its totally necessary. Typically I tell the man, toss it in the dryer with a damp washrag… it will be fine. lol

6. Clairvoyant on 10 Sep 2008 at 11:06 am

When I was younger I enjoyed ironing very much. But now … I prefer to buy clothes that don’t need to be ironed.

Clairvoyants last blog post..My daughter lives second life due to Magda

7. Lisa on 10 Sep 2008 at 11:41 am

I know what you mean about not wanting to wear something that will need to be ironed. Most of my clothes are wrinkle-free, but my hubby irons his own shirts and sometimes does mine too.

Lisas last blog post..Word-filled Wednesday – Faithfulness

8. Audra Krell on 10 Sep 2008 at 3:43 pm

we are the most wrinkled family in AZ. Well not my husband, but our boys and I can be pretty wrinkled since I don’t own an iron. My mom can’t believe it…..

Audra Krells last blog post..Respect Works for Me

9. grace on 10 Sep 2008 at 9:18 pm

Great Job! I’d rather wash bathrooms than iron clothes, even just ironing one piece of cloth

graces last blog post..Date & Honey loaf – WWWEW

10. Sherry on 10 Sep 2008 at 9:57 pm

Great tackle! I don’t particularly care for ironing. Ugh!

I also want to thank you for your encouragement to me on my blog for my Tackle It Tuesday.

Sherrys last blog post..I forgot again!!

11. Robyn on 10 Sep 2008 at 11:12 pm

OH my I haven’t ironed in AGES! lol
      It’s Robyn from Mom All Day! You wanted to know if that quilt on my bed was made for me… nope! I got it years ago at a department store. I just loved it and I still do! Great colors in it. And the dresser is an antique from when my mom collected antiques. I don’t even use it anymore except to collect junk on top. My walk in closet houses everything (as my wordless wednesday pic shows!) LOL Thanks for visiting and commenting! Robyn

Robyns last blog post..Fun idea for a big cardboard box!

12. Amydeanne on 15 Sep 2008 at 9:40 pm