Aug 12 2008

We Painted

Published by at 8:12 am under Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme
I am so excited! My son painted my bedroom yesterday and I love the color. It looks like chocolate milk. I think that the color is called Hot Cocoa. Today we will be moving the furniture back into the room, hanging up the curtains and cleaning. PhotobucketCheck out what others are tackling over at 5 Minutes for Mom.

• 12 Responses to “We Painted”

1. Lynne on 12 Aug 2008 at 9:48 am

Oh wow! That look fabulous! What brand of paint is that, I might like to use that color in a room or two at my house!

Lynnes last blog post..Ebel – Elegance and Precision

2. Kristi on 12 Aug 2008 at 9:56 am

Does it smell like hot cocoa too? Great color! Blessings to you!

Kristis last blog post..My Busy Mom’s Prayer Binder

3. Sherry on 12 Aug 2008 at 10:37 am

Great color! 😀

Sherrys last blog post..Tackle It Tuesday – Hall Closet with Pics

4. Girlie on 12 Aug 2008 at 12:06 pm

that is the color of our room! cool!

5. Tiffanie on 12 Aug 2008 at 12:06 pm

Great color! That would look nice in our room too!

6. beth ann on 12 Aug 2008 at 2:39 pm

What a beautiful color!!!!
      Great job! Have you slept in it yet? I bet it feels just yummy waking up in a hug of hot cocoa!

beth anns last blog post..Tackle-It Tuesdays!!! #4

7. Melissa on 12 Aug 2008 at 5:04 pm

That colour looks great for a bedroom! We are still trying to decide what colour we want to paint our bedroom.

8. Muthering Heights on 12 Aug 2008 at 11:04 pm

I like that color too!

9. Grace on 13 Aug 2008 at 1:34 pm

ohhhh yummy, I like that color.

10. Sam Vander on 13 Aug 2008 at 3:06 pm

Bravo to your son for wonderful paint job. Lucky mom.

11. Hot Chocolate on 13 Aug 2008 at 6:33 pm

[…] We painted our bedroom on Monday. I should say that my son painted our bedroom before he left for college. I thought I would show you the after picture. I have never had a room painted in a dark color like this. I like it! addthis_url = ‘http%3A%2F%2Fwww.chatbugkaren.com%2F2008%2F08%2F13%2Fhot-chocolate%2F’; addthis_title = ‘Hot+Chocolate’; addthis_pub = ”; […]

12. Andrea Baker on 14 Aug 2008 at 4:30 pm

I love the color. It looks beautiful. Your son did a great job!

Andrea Bakers last blog post..Indian Summer Grocery Bag Cozy