Jan 15 2008

Tackle It Tuesday

Published by at 9:30 pm under a bit of everything

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

I was forced into tackling a big project today. A good friend offered to help my hubby put lights in my office and so I had to stay off the computer today. It just about killed me but I got one of my least favorite jobs finished.

We own a floor covering store and I have a stack of price lists that needed updating. I got two finished today. I thought that prices were really going up but when I went through each list, I was pleasantly surprised to see that things remained stable. That meant less marking of tags for me and good prices for our customers. It feels good to have the two biggest price lists done. Oh, and I have new track lighting in my office! Yay, I can see!

• 6 Responses to “Tackle It Tuesday”

1. Lynne on 16 Jan 2008 at 11:42 am

Cool Karen! You’re “office” is really coming together! How’s it feel to be able to see what you’re doing now? 😀

2. Adam on 16 Jan 2008 at 1:01 pm

Wow! That’s going to be a total of 5 lights on top of you.

Adam’s last blog post..Introducing Nitro Digital

3. Karen on 16 Jan 2008 at 6:55 pm

I know! Do you think I will get a suntan?

4. Colin on 16 Jan 2008 at 7:55 pm

I have a blog that is focused on building the ultimate man rooms. My first project will be a basement renovation. Any new hot flooring coming out that would be worthy of a post on my blog?

Colin’s last blog post..Attention Entrecarders: The Man Room Blog is looking for related blogs to network.

5. Kate on 16 Jan 2008 at 8:41 pm

OMG, Karen. You have the office of my dreams! I’ve always wanted dark wood paneling on the walls (not the 1960s version but the kind you have) and space around my desk. Right now I’m sitting in a makeshift closet-turned-office and envying you in ways you don’t EVEN want to know about.

Now, that said, don’t y’all have a website for your flooring company? If so, why didn’t you put the links in here? (If not, why don’t you?)

Kate’s last blog post..Treat Your Blog As A Business

6. Karen on 17 Jan 2008 at 2:28 pm

I don’t know how to make a website for our business unless it would be like this one. I guess I thought it was out of reach for me with my limited web knowledge and limited budget. Are you saying it is a possibility?