Nov 29 2007
Oh wow! I have been tagged. It is so much fun to be tagged because it makes me think about things I normally take for granted.
Susan at A Little Bit of Everything tagged me for a meme about me. In case you are wondering, a meme is a simple way of getting to know other bloggers by getting them to tell something about themselves. In turn, they tag someone else to do the meme and so on.
Here’s how it works:
You have to come up with seven “facts” about yourself and post these rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So…here we go!
1. I have had callouses on my finger since I was 10. I first got them from playing my guitar and now have them from quilting.
2. I have to tell someone when they have food in their teeth. I hope someone would tell me.
3. I once paid over $125 for a pair of shoes and I don’t regret it. I loved those shoes!
4. I don’t like Thomas Kincaid paintings. All those bright colors. Blech.
5. My favorite pie is sugar cream.
6. I have stayed up until 3 am reading a book that I could not put down! It was so good. I wonder why I can’t remember the name of the book. LOL
7. My middle name is Sue.
Now to find out seven things about other people.
4 Responses to “Tag Me Baby!”